Expenses and donations

For transparency, and to give you an idea of our financial gestion and our needs, we made up a list of expenses and donations. We don’t count the expenses linked to gasoline and food that are paid at about 85% by the residents. The remaining 15% is given by visitors.

Other expenses have been made to start the project before June 2016 but there are not listed. Those are expenses of transport to visit lands, financial gifts and materials given to a previous farmer where we thought Eotopia would happen.

The expenses since the acquisition of the land until today are divided like this : 1/ The expenses made with the bank account of the association ; 2/ The expenses made by the residents themselves as gift ; 3/ The material gifts from visitors. The financial participation of the visitors are not accounted for because they have been systematically used for daily expenses. 4/ Material gift received from the residents.

1/ The expenses made with the bank account of the association ;

the capital for buying the place : 62750 € (2253,14 € were given back by the notary)

Creation of the association : 44 € ;

SAFER : 150 €

Water contract : SAUR : 4,83 €

Insurance for the association (semestrial) : 167,85 €

check expenses ; 0,73 €

Advance on water consumption : 71,28 €

Internet : 9,89 €

Vidange fosse : 230 €

Isolation of the barn with GREB (http://www.approchepaille.fr/technique­du­greb) : 123,20

Enercoop (electricity) : 107,47 € 2

Windows for the roof : 367,30 €

Raccords for windows : 91 €

Internet : 34,67 €

Enercoop : 89,76 €

Orange internet : 30,87 €

SAUR : 105,92 €

Bank expenses: 26 €

Raccords plumery : 46,30 €

Chevrons pour le regard de la tranchée drainante : 27,36 €

Orange internet : 29,99 €

2/ Financial gifts made by residents :

Wood: 188€

Bacacier for the roof of the barn : 847,25 €

15 chevrons for the roof of the barn : 81,75 €

Others stuff for the roof of the barn : 54,21 € 4

Wood : 188 €

Raccords plomberie : 15,15 €

Birds food: 4,90 € x 2

Contribution to buy 60 fruit trees : 50 €

3/ material gift received by visitors :

– food – books – phytotheerapeutical medecine – dershumidifiaor – stove to heat the house – straw – matresses – 2 pots – bricks – tress (bambous, laurier, catalpa)

4/ Material gift by residents :

Many many things…

To be considered :

We have three vehicules but they belong to some of the member of the group. They are not gifts. Some of you might wonder where the money come from for the residents. We could buy the place thanks to the savings of each member and the selling of the house of one member.

The incomes of the actual residents come from diverse sources : Savings, pension, governmental help, books selling and money gained from some temporary jobs.