Eotopia is a space of care dedicated to all that is living, our emotions, our bodies, our fellow human beings, the environment.
We have realized that kindness is a powerful ally in building relationships and bringing people to question themselves. We take care of ourselves, first, and then of what constitutes our environment: other humans, animals, nature, life in general.
This care is manifested in several ways:
- listening to the needs and emotions of each person
- respecting others, their values, ideas and needs
- the inclusiveness of all
- questioning our patterns and conditioning
- the reduction of our ecological impact
- improving our living spaces from an ecological and aesthetic point of view
- the consideration of comfort in our journey
- the opening to all to come and experiment with us.
All of our other values are ultimately derived from this one.